Your TowPay Mobile Reader is a Bluetooth enabled device.
Connecting your reader
The Dispatch Anywhere Driver App guides you through the setup process in its entirety. Here's what to expect:
Ensure your reader is charged.
5. Connect your reader by clicking "Add Reader"
* If prompted, allow the Dispatch Anywhere Driver App to access all of the requested settings. This is necessary to connect the app to your reader. For iPhone 13 and above, you may need to head to your iPhone settings and enure Bluetooth is enabled for the Dispatch Anywhere App.
6. The reader should like up and be ready to take payment.
7. You're all set!
Things to Note
- When your reader is connected to your device running the Dispatch Anywhere Driver App, the reader status light flashes four times. The reader stays connected to your iOS or Android device while on standby and automatically exits standby mode when you resume activity.
- The reader automatically turns off after 10 hours of inactivity. To turn the reader off manually, press and hold the power button until the status light goes out. You don’t need to turn off the reader to conserve power.
- You only need to charge the reader once per day with typical usage.
Helpful Article: How to Purchase Hardware in the Stripe Dashboard