Acceptable Documents for Business Verification with Stripe

If your account has been pended with Stripe due to business verification issues, you can provide one of the following IRS documents to resolve the requirement.

SS-4 Form

How do I get my SS-4 Form?
The IRS Form SS-4, Application for Employer Identification Number (EIN), is the form you file with the IRS to request an Employer Identification Number. There are three ways to obtain an SS-4 form from the IRS. The form can be obtained from the IRS website, from your local IRS office, or by mail.

147C Letter

How do I get my 147C Letter?
To request a 147c letter from the IRS, contact the IRS Business and Specialty Tax line at 1-800-829-4933. They are open Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM, taxpayer local time (Alaska and Hawaii follow Pacific Time). Be prepared to answer several security questions.

Head to to submit your documentation. 

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.